Thursday, January 31, 2008

A little anxious poetry maybe?

"Go away, leave me alone, don't talk to me, don't try to reason with me, don't touch me, don't follow me, don't look at me, don't try to find me, don't call me, don't mess with me, don't break my heart,

I'm emotionally drained and finished, all trust lost, all hope fleating, I don't care anymore,

Don't hurt me, don't lie to me, don't break my trust, don't stab me in the back, don't talk shit about me, don't say you love me when you don't, don't say you'll be there when you won't.

I'm finished, I'm done, what more do you want from me? What did I do and why can't you leave me alone?

Don't give me advice to benefit you, don't use me to get what you want, don't tell me I'm wierd, don't play on my insecurities, don't make me feel worthless, don't treat me like a child, don't belittle me, don't be condesending to me, don't spread rumors about me, don't say things you don't know, don't act like you're better, don't attack my faith, don't say I don't have what it takes, don't pretend to be my friend after all of it.

I'll prove you wrong, I'll say it to your face or nothing at all, I'll rise above, I'll move on, I won't care, I'll expose you for who you are.

Don't hate me, don't dissaprove of me, don't doubt me, don't leave me, don't be mad at me, don't yell at me, don't laugh at me, don't deny me, don't help me, don't restrict me, don't tell me I can't, don't hold me so tight, don't let go so easy,

I need you, just leave me

I don't know what I'm talking about"


-Author Unknown

No comments: